November 1, 2013 10:51 by Mike
Professional web hosting provider – ASPHostPortal.com proudly announced the integration of the latest Web Deploy 3.5 in all web hosting plans. We are the first few hosting company that provide ASP.NET hosting plan that support the brand new Web Deploy 3.5 Hosting.
WebDeploy v3.5 is now available and there are a few features to consider in this minor release:
- Load Balancer Support with Session Affinity.
- Encrypting web.config Settings Post-Publish.
- App Offline Template.
- Seamless integration with IIS Manager (IIS7 and above), Visual Studio (2010 and above) for creating packages and deploying them onto a machine, both locally and remotely.
- Integration with WebMatrix for deploying and downloading web applications.
- Seamless integration with the Web Platform Installer to install community web applications simply and easily.
- Web application packaging and deployment.
- Web server migration and synchronization.
- Automatic backup of Web Sites before making any changes.
- In addition to the IIS Manager, Visual Studio 10, Web Matrix tasks can be performed using the command-line, PowerShell Cmdlets or public APIs.
According to ASPHostPortal.com, it's Web Deploy 3.5 offerings are distinguished by their low cost, with many of the hosting services supporting the technology being of the more expensive variety.
For more information about this topics or have any enquiries related to Web Deploy 3.5 hosting, please visit http://www.asphostportal.com
ASPHostPortal.com is a hosting company that best support in Windows and ASP.NET-based hosting. Services include shared hosting, reseller hosting, and sharepoint hosting, with specialty in ASP.NET, SQL Server, and architecting highly scalable solutions. As a leading small to mid-sized business web hosting provider, ASPHostPortal strive to offer the most technologically advanced hosting solutions available to all customers across the world. Security, reliability, and performance are at the core of hosting operations to ensure each site and/or application hosted is highly secured and performs at optimum level.