Becoming a web hosting reseller can be a profitable way to earn residual income. First, owning a hosting business allows you to set up, manage and operate the back-end of websites, emails and domain management for your company and others as well. There are many options for doing this which we will examine in this article. Secondly, we will look at some of the pros and cons of the industry to see if becoming a reseller is right for you.
Let’s look at the options for becoming a reseller:
Reseller Hosting: This form of hosting is often the most inexpensive and easiest way to begin a hosting business. By using one control panel, you can manage multiple clients who will also have access to a control panel to make changes and updates to their service. Many clients may not have knowledge or a background in this area and will be completely dependent on you for setup and changes to their service. This allows you, the reseller, to charge a bit more for this hands-on service. Shared hosting is usually located on a server which you will share with other hosting companies and individuals.
VPS Hosting: Virtual Private Server Hosting is a virtual “slice” of a much larger main server node. The main server node is typically a very powerful dedicated server which is divided up into a number of different virtual environments. While it is possible to become a reseller on a VPS plan, these accounts are typically meant for development purposes only. This is due to the fact that resources are somewhat limited when compared to other forms of hosting. Regardless of this fact, many have come to view VPS hosting as a great transition from reseller hosting to a dedicated server. This is good to have while your company grows and expands.
Dedicated Servers: A dedicated server allows you to use all of the resources of a single server machine. The equipment is owned and operated by the company that owns the datacenter where the server is located but use of the machine is exclusively yours. By getting a managed dedicated server, all of the maintenance and troubleshooting of the machine are the responsibility of the datacenter.
Colocation Servers: If you own your own server and are familiar with the ins and outs of server management, you may choose to store and run your machine from a datacenter. This allows you to store your machine in a secure place with more bandwidth, fire protection, backup generators and security than a normal office building. You can also set up your own hardware and software for your business.
The most important question in the web hosting business is how to select a reliable cheap windows reseller hosting provider? A Number of hosting companies make fake promises for providing better hosting facilities for the customers. Just big promises from hosting companies don’t mean that you have a great web hosting business for a long time. Before buying a reseller hosting package you should be clear with your ideas and your requirements. The reseller hosting which is available at affordable prices, fits web businesses needs and also reliable with web services is the one which is best for you.
Everybody on the Internet is looking for an affordable reseller hosting package with reliability and security to run an affordable reseller hosting business under their own price tag and brand name. There are certain points which are best suited for Cheap reseller hosting and those are :
1) Technical support team: Technical support team plays an important role of solving the technical problems of the customer. So before buying a reseller hosting package ask technical question questions about the hosting packages and if you are satisfied with their answers then it’s good to start with them.
2) Reliability and up times: These are also important queries to be solved with the hosting companies because reliability is the base for any business. The servers are important because at the time of heavy traffic on your client’s website it’s getting necessary to have enough uptime. It affects your client’s business.
3) Hardware and server friendly environment: Suppose due to some disaster the server crashes and your web business is hanging in the middle of nowhere then what are you going to do? So if you want to save your business from this kind of disasters please be careful with the environment within which the servers are placed and check if they are using hardware of a branded company.
4) Phone support: Please check if you find any reliable answers to your question and also check if they are true or not.
5) Cost : This is the main factor. If you find a reseller package on at affordable prices then and only then you are able to earn something over that.
Above all these factors are grouped together to select a best Windows reseller hosting package. If you find all this qualities in any reseller hosting package then it will be a great opportunity for your web business.